Financial Planning Services that Work
For Your Life.
Financial planning gives you the support, knowledge, and advice you need to manage your money in a way that aligns with your values (and your lifestyle). A solid financial plan is the key to feeling confident and optimistic about your finances, both now and in the future.
The most effective approach is one that’s tailored completely to you — and that’s what we offer here at Guiding Wealth. No matter where your finances are now or where you want them to be, we’ll help you get there with a financial plan that works for your life.
OUR FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
Full-Service Financial Planning
- A holistic approach that encompasses all aspects of your financial life
- Retirement planning
- Investments and wealth management
- Support for short- and long-term financial goals (buying a home, saving for college, etc.)
- Debt management
Traditional financial planning with ongoing support for every aspect of your finances.
Our comprehensive financial planning option is perfect for individuals and couples who:
- Want regularly scheduled, ongoing support to reach their financial goals
- Crave the peace of mind that comes with having an expert on their side
- Want guidance through market changes, career changes, growing families, retirement, and beyond
- Are ready to invest and diversify their portfolios
One-Time Financial Plan
- A “one-stop-shop” approach to getting your finances on the right footing.
- A comprehensive analysis of your financial assets, liabilities, and goals
- A personalized financial plan that gives you a roadmap to move forward toward your goals
- Affordable, one-time cost
A one-time service to set your finances on the right track without a long-term commitment.
Our one-time financial plan option is perfect for individuals and couples who:
- Aren’t interested in the long-term commitment of full-service planning
- Want to understand their finances better
- Need a comprehensive roadmap toward their goals
- Want an affordable alternative to full-service planning
- Wants a solid financial foundation they can build on with a DIY approach
THE RESIDENCY AT GUIDING WEALTH
Think about going to a teaching hospital. You go for one of two reasons: Either you need regular care at a lower price – and you know you’ll be seen by residents learning the latest research and working under the watchful eye of superiors. Or you need to see a specialist at the top of his or her field.
That’s what we’re doing with financial planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect from financial planning?
Whether you choose ongoing financial planning services or a one-time plan, you’ll start with an initial consultation. This conversation allows us to learn about your financial goals and challenges and to explain the way we work. Then, we’ll analyze your current finances and develop a comprehensive plan to help you make progress toward your goals. As a full-service financial planning client, we’ll establish a regular meeting cadence where we’ll adjust your strategy based on changes in the market and your personal circumstances.
How does the one-time plan work?
The starting process for our one-time plan clients is the same; you’ll have an initial consultation to go over your current financial situation, goals, and challenges. Your planner will use the information you provide about your priorities and financial management preferences to create a comprehensive plan that sets you on the right path toward your goals.
Can you work with me remotely, or do I have to be local?
We enjoy working in person with clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area. But every day we meet with clients remotely throughout the country. Wherever you are, you can work with Guiding Wealth.
What are the fees associated with financial planning services?
Our full-service investment management is charged an annual advisory fee, between 0.60% and 1.15%, based on the market value of assets under management. Financial planning services are charged a fixed fee between $500.00 and $15,000.00 depending on the nature of services and the complexity of the financial situation. Alternatively, financial planning can be charged at an hourly rate of $150.00 to $350.00 per hour. Guiding Wealth will provide specific information about fees during the initial consultation.
How can financial planning help me if I’m not ready to invest or plan for retirement?
Although many people think financial planning is only available (or useful) for wealthy retirees, we don’t believe that. We’ve seen financial planning change lives, and we know that having support and advice from an expert can help anyone, no matter their financial circumstances.
A financial planner can help you develop a realistic budgeting system or manage your debt. We can help you save for a home or make a plan to pay for your child’s college. And when you’re ready to talk about investment and planning for retirement, we can help with that, too.